Some users have reported an issue with sending messages and comments yesterday, and so I started investigating it right away. I found out it only happens in some mobile browsers, but probably affected a lot of you, as it was also happening in chrome.

Chrome tries to intelligently enlarge textareas on the site for mobile users, but for some reason didn't relayout the content around them, and so it ended up covering our submit buttons, rendering the forms unusable.

So at the end, it turned out to be an issue in the browser itself, but I managed to find a nice workaround for it. The fix is already deployed, and so the issue should never happen to you again. If anyone will be having any kind of problems with it, I'll be more than happy to know about it.

Thank you very much guys, and have a nice day! ๐Ÿ™‚